Policies & Documents
Below are some of the Foundation's Policies that govern how the Foundation manages the different types of funds that it offers.
- This policy lists the fees that are charged to each type of fund.
- This policy only applies to endowed funds and indicated what percent of an endowed fund can be given in donations each year.
- This policy describes the Foundation's investment practices and only applies to funds that are invested in the market.
- This policy outlines special rules and guidelines relating only to donor advised funds.
- This policy outlines the guidelines around holding fundraising events to procure donations for your fund.
- This policy outlines special rules and guidelines relating only to scholarship funds.